Sweet cookies where dumble coals contribute with a wonderful toughness and the nobility with a chocolate blanket on the cake. A good recipe for those who want to bake something simple! The recipe gives 16 cakes.
200 grams Food & Bake butter
1 dl caster sugar
3 dl wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
0.5 teaspoon salt
220 grams dumle, 16 st.
150 grams of noble, 16 st
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Dice the butter in a bowl.
Mix granulated sugar, wheat flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, and salt in another bowl, mix together.
4. Add the diced butter and work everything together into a dough.
5. Roll the dough into balls and place in aluminum molds.
6. Press into a dumbbell in the center of each dough ball.
7. Bake the cakes in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. Take them out of the oven and place a noblesse on top of each cake so it melts. Let the cakes cool before serving.