A delicious accessory for grilling, as you may have seen on TikTok! With bbq sauce and plenty of spices, corn ribs are incredibly good as an accompaniment, or why not a light starter? Note! Use fresh corn for this recipe, not pre-cooked.
Ingredients for 4 portions
4 pcs Fresh corn on the cob, (not cooked)
2 tablespoons olive oil
0.5 dl barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon paprika spice
0.5 teaspoons cumin
0.5 teaspoon salt
50 grams Food & Bake butter
75 grams of parmesan cheese
1 pot (s) of fresh parsley
1 dl Chilimajonnäs
1. Light the grill in time and feel free to read the entire description before you start cooking your barbecue dinner. Distribute the charcoal/briquettes in the grill so that you can use both direct and indirect heat.
1. Divide the fresh corn on the cob into four pieces lengthwise. This step requires a large sharp knife and care. Feel free to watch a video with instructions to facilitate the sharing of corn.
2. Place the corn cobs vertically on a cutting board with the thick part against the cutting board. Cut straight through from top to bottom with the innermost thickest part of the knife. Then divide each half lengthwise so that you get 16 long corn ribs.
Place all the corn ribs on a plate or large platter.
4. Mix together oil, BBQ sauce, paprika powder, cumin, and salt in a bowl. Brush the corn all around.
5. Grill the corn ribs on direct heat all around so that they have a nice grilling surface. Then grill ready on indirect heat for about 10-15 minutes until soft.
Melt the butter, finely grate the parmesan cheese and coarsely chop the parsley.
Brush the corn ribs with the melted butter.
Place the corn ribs on a plate/cutting board and top with chili mayo, grated parmesan cheese, and parsley. Eat and enjoy!